Hydroflux is proud to be Australia’s first water treatment and technology company to achieve Climate Active carbon neutral certification for our entire organization. As part of our climate change mission, we continue to research, develop and invest in sustainable technologies.
Now our journey continues – our main range of water technology and associated chemical products are Climate Active certified as carbon neutral. To read more on our journey, click HERE
The VeeMax® Chevron pattern sludge plow is designed for heavy, relatively viscous, sludges such as those in water treatment where flocculants are added or lime is settled.
The VeeMax® Chevron pattern, available in duplex or simplex configuration, plows furrows of sludge progressively toward the sludge hopper at an average tip speed of 3m per minute.
The VeeMax® sludge plow can be readily adapted to sludge thickening with the addition of the picket fence module.
- Typically used for clarifiers under 20M
- Ideal for high sludge loading applications
- Mounting bar is suspended and adjustable from bridge
- No contact with the floor, less wear
- Low load on center column bearing
- No rollers required to support scraper blades
- Fully adjustable squeegees
- Easily replaceable squeegees