The VeeMax® Chevron pattern sludge plow is designed for heavy, relatively viscous, sludges such as those in water treatment where flocculants are added or lime is settled.
The VeeMax® Chevron pattern, available in duplex or simplex configuration, plows furrows of sludge progressively toward the sludge hopper at an average tip speed of 3m per minute.
The VeeMax® sludge plow can be readily adapted to sludge thickening with the addition of the picket fence module.
- Typically used for clarifiers under 20M
- Ideal for high sludge loading applications
- Mounting bar is suspended and adjustable from bridge
- No contact with the floor, less wear
- Low load on center column bearing
- No rollers required to support scraper blades
- Fully adjustable squeegees
- Easily replaceable squeegees