Hydroflux is proud to be Australia’s first water treatment and technology company to achieve Climate Active carbon neutral certification for our entire organization. As part of our climate change mission, we continue to research, develop and invest in sustainable technologies.
Now our journey continues – our main range of water technology and associated chemical products are Climate Active certified as carbon neutral. To read more on our journey, click HERE
The LogMax® logarithmic sludge plow is designed for collection of lighter suspended sludges.
While optimum angle is approximately 30° at a tip speed of 3m per minute, the Hydroflux Epco LogMax® has an effective logarithmic angle range of between 15° and 45° and can travel at tip speeds up to 10m per minute.
The LogMax® hinge system allows each blade to be adjusted individually during installation for peak plow performance and reduced tank floor wear.
Find out more
- Typically used for clarifiers over 20M
- Ideal for a variety of settled sludges
- Rubber squeeges and blades are suspended and adjusted
- No contact with the floor, less wear
- No rollers required to support scraper blades
- Fully adjustable squeeges
- Easily replaceable squeeges