RoadTrain® packaged plants can be designed using continuous activated sludge process and configured for nutrient removal if tighter discharge limits are required.
RoadTrain® has been installed in over 150 sites around the world, and is well suited to remote locations where a high level of both process and mechanical robustness is required.
The system is fabricated and assembled offsite to minimize site installation times. Typically the design includes:
- Inlet screening system Equalization Anoxic zone (if required) Aeration Reactor with diffuser system Aeration Blowers Secondary clarifiers with sludge airlift Disinfection Sludge management
Find out more
- Tight discharge limits can be met
- Robust heavy duty construction. Systems from the late 1960s are still in operation
- Modular system which can be easily upgraded to increase capacity
- Simple process operation, ideal for remote locations
- Proven in over 150+ installations around the world
- From 60 to 1000EP in a single train
- BOD < 15 mg/L
- TSS < 10 mg/L
- TN < 30 mg/L or < 10 mg/L for tight discharges
- TP < 10 mg/L or 1 mg/L for tight discharges