Solids Contact Clarifiers
Hydroflux Epco offer Solids Contact Clarifiers for applications where the incoming solids load is low, or the chemical flocc is fragile, or a lower footprint is required.
The incoming flow is mixed with solids that have already settled to within the sludge blanket, via a draft tube fitted with in an impellor. This recirculation of a settled solids with incoming flow results in less chemical usage, enhanced sedimentation and a reduction in footprint.
Hydroflux Epco have extensive expertise and references on secondary clarifiers as follows:
- Over 330 clarifier systems manufactured since 1962, numerous operational as solids contact clarifiers.
- Robust construction with proven sludge removal systems (VeeMax®, LogMax® and HeadMax®).
- Proven bridge construction.
- Elimination of dead zones.
- Efficient mixing and recirculation via a low shear radial impellor.
- Free standing design in steel construction.